Volume of raw material handling operations is increased remarkably in last few decades in wide range of industries. Dry bulk solids are transferred and delivered with different ways. FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) also know as big bags are one of the the most preferred way of handling bulk materials in granular and powder form. Well designed big bag handling systems are needed to be able to fully benefit from big bags.
Bulk bag emptying systems are designed to meet wide range of application requirements. Type of bulk material, big bag size, discharged medium, down stream equipment, discharge speed, environmental aspects, ergonomics and safety are all important factors that have effect on final design on big bag unloader unit.
- – Safe and clean working environment
- – Dust free environment air
- – Simple handling of bigbags
- – Applicable for different conveying and storage systems
- – Wide range of models for different applications
- – Easy to clean
- – Maintenance free design
- – Rigid, steel construction
- – Filter system for preventing dust.
Bulk solid transfer equipment are used to transfer powdered and granular materials from big bag emptying station outlet to required destination. Mechanical or pneumatic conveyors can be used according to application needs.